DORMA TS73EMF HOLD OPEN ELECTROMAGNETIC DOOR CLOSER
The proven solution for controlled hold-open of fire and smoke check doors
Universal application capability, stable hold-open point and assured quality. The DORMA TS 73 EMF is a combination of hydraulic door closer and electromagnetic hold-open unit.
In conjunction with a smoke detection system (e.g. DORMA RMZ), the TS 73 EMF can be used as a hold-open system for fire and smoke check doors. The hold-open of the door is performed under electromagnetic control. In the event of a fire, the door is reliably closed by the integral hydraulic closer. The closing cycle is also initiated by manual door operation or automatically in the event of a power failure.
Certified to ISO 9001
For the trade
- Efficient stocking thanks to non-handed, modular system
- Range of arm assemblies and accessories to provide an ideal solution even for special applications.
For the fabricator/installer
- Easy to fix.
- No adjustment of the hold-open point necessary.
- Optimum adaptability thanks to adjustable latching action.
For the specifier/architect
- Attractive, compact design.
- Wide range of applications.
- Hold-open possible between approx. 75° and 180°.
For the user
- To hold open, the door simply has to be opened to the required point and released.
- Free selection of the holdopen point (opening angles over 75°); variable at any time without the need for adjustment of setting controls.
- Convertible to free-swing door closer.
Dorma TS73EMF Hold Open Electromagnetic Door Closer Frame Fix
- Brand: Dorma
- Product Code: 53110001
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £159.95